Jump to navigation Jump to search
Donna Haraway is a feminist theorist and professor at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
Haraway authored A Cyborg Manifesto, published in 1984.
In Popular Culture
- In Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence, an early scene focuses on a conversation with a character named Haraway about the implications of anthropomorphization and the creation of artificial life.
- Donna Haraway on Wikipedia
- A Cyborg Manifesto: Science, Technology, and Socialist-Feminism in the Late Twentieth Century
- Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence - Scene 4: Coroner Haraway
- Muri, Allison (2007). The Enlightenment Cyborg: A History of Communications and Control in the Human Machine, 1660-1830. University of Toronto Press, 2007, pp 28-29.