Difference between revisions of "Film and TV"
|Line 168:||Line 168:|
Revision as of 12:37, 8 September 2016
The Film and TV section of H+Pedia provides brief reviews of films and TV programmes which feature transhumanism or transhumanist topics.
For each item, the review covers:
- A summary of the transhumanist concepts in the film
- An evaluation of the technological credibility of those parts of the film
- An evaluation of the messages within the film - potentially including moral, social, political, or philosophical assessment.
Note that all reviews contain spoilers as to the content of the film.
Shows are listed below by release year.
See and update Wikipedia:Category:Transhumanism in film
- Immortality or Bust (documentary)
- The Immortalist (documentary)
- The Future of Work and Death (documentary) http://calendar.raindancefestival.org/films/the-future-of-work-and-death https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1068103429/the-future-of-work-and-death
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Ex Machina
- The Last Generation To Die 
- Terminator Genisys
- Ted 2
- Inhuman: The Next & Final Phase of Man is Here (documentary)
- World of Tomorrow 
- Superlongevity (documentary)
- Human Machine (documentary)
- RoboCop (reboot)
- Humans Need Not Apply (documentary)
- Intelligence https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_(U.S._TV_series)
- The Machine
- Singularity or Bust (documentary)
- The Hedonistic Imperative (mini-documentary)
- Orphan Black
- Steven Universe
- In Time https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Time
- The Singularity is Near (documentary)
- The Human Microchipping Agenda http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/human-microchipping-agenda/
- Person of Interest
- How To Live Forever http://www.liveforevermovie.com/
- RoboCop (original)
- Logan's Run https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan%27s_Run_(film)
- Zardoz https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zardoz