Film and TV
The Films section of H+Pedia provides brief reviews of films which feature transhumanism or transhumanist topics.
For each film, the review covers:
- A summary of the transhumanist concepts in the film
- An evaluation of the technological credibility of those parts of the film
- An evaluation of the messages within the film - potentially including moral, social, political, or philosophical assessment.
Note that all reviews contain spoilers as to the content of the film.
Films are listed below by release year.
See and update Wikipedia:Category:Transhumanism in film
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Ex Machina
- The Last Generation To Die 
- Terminator Genisys
- Ted 2
- Inhuman: The Next & Final Phase of Man is Here (documentary)
- World of Tomorrow 
- Superlongevity (documentary)
- Human Machine (documentary)
- RoboCop (reboot)
- Humans Need Not Apply (documentary)
- In Time https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Time
- The Singularity is Near (documentary)
- The Human Microchipping Agenda http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/human-microchipping-agenda/
- Person of Interest
- RoboCop (original)