Jump to navigation Jump to search
The goal of H+Pedia is that the site will be widely regarded - by mainstream media, business planners, academics, and the general public - as a reliable, useful, authoritative source of information on transhumanism and radical futurism.
Input to H+Pedia is welcomed from everyone who shares this vision.
Guiding principles governing content include the following:
- Keep language plain rather than academic - the intended audience includes the general public
- Acknowledge the sources from which you draw your ideas and information
- Keep the meaning clear and unambiguous, by avoiding flowery or decorative language
- Show respect for views being criticised, rather than using emotional or derogatory language
- Especially when new to the project, start by making short changes, rather than far-reaching revisions
- Keep a sense of perspective; avoid long essays on individual topics
- Articles will be collaboratively edited, so don't sign contributions (the history of individual contributions is visible in the "View history" tab)
- Focus on material where transhumanists tend to have distinctive viewpoints