Jump to navigation Jump to search
Human v2.0 is a 2006 BBC documentary on transhumanism and the technological singularity.
It features the following interviewees:
- José Delgado — brain-computer interfaces (BCIs) and bulls
- Ray Kurzweil — Artificial General Intelligence (AGI); he estimated the date of the singularity at 2029, and discussed his hopes of radical life extension through health supplements
- Miguel Nicolelis — monkeys and brain-computer interfaces
- Philip Kennedy — human brain-computer interfaces for the treatment of disabilities
- Hugo de Garis — techno pessimism, AI ethics, DARPA and The Artilect War
- Henry Markram — whole brain emulation
Additionally, the documentary discussed the philosophies of anarcho-primitivism-inspired bioterrorism and technophobia as advocated by the mail bombing terrorist Ted Kaczynski, aka the Unabomber.
- BBC - Horizon - 2006 - Human v2.0
- ↑ Wikipedia entry for Ted Kaczynski. wikipedia.org. 22 August 2018.