Humanity+ has maintained core documents about transhumanism:
Humanity+ publishes the web magazine h+ Magazine.
Humanity+ operates Humanity+ Press, a nonprofit publisher "focused on works that promote understanding, interest and participation in fields of emerging innovation with strong potential to lead to a radically better future". Humanity+ Press has published six books to date.
Historically, Humanity+ hosted the TransVision series of conferences.
The operation of Humanity+ is governed by a constitution.
Humanity+ is supported financially by membership fees:
- Full Member annual fees are $60, reduced to $30 for students, and for people in developing countries
- Plus Member annual fees are $360, reduced to $276 per year for students and people in developing countries
- Sponsor Member annual fees are $1,000.
Humanity+ also loosely coordinates a series of 'chapters' worldwide.
Humanity+ chapters can be either locale-specific or interest-specific.
In either case, the chapter is set up and championed by Humanity+ members as a specialisation of the overall Humanity+ organisation.
- Chapters: http://humanityplus.org/get-involved-2/chapters-of-humanity/
- Mailing lists: http://transhumanism.org/mailman/listinfo/
Active Humanity+ chapters include the following:
- toronto.transhumanism.com Toronto Transhumanist Association (defunct?)
- Meetup:LifespanBC Lifespan Society of British Columbia
- transhumanizam.fizika.org Croatian Transhumanist Association
- hplusdenmark.wordpress.com HplusDenmark
- transumanismo.com Humanity+ Portugal