Lincoln Cannon is a technologist and philosopher, and leading advocate of technological evolution and postsecular religion.
"Lincoln is a founder, board member, and former president of the Mormon Transhumanist Association, the world’s largest advocacy network for ethical use of technology and religion to extend human abilities. He is a founder and board member of the Christian Transhumanist Association. He also formulated The New God Argument, a logical argument for faith in God that is popular among religious Transhumanists."
Publications in 2017
- "Mormonism Mandates Transhumanism." Religion and Human Enhancement: Death, Values, and Morality (Palgrave Studies in the Future of Humanity and its Successors).
Ed. Tracy Trothen and Calvin Mercer. USA: Palgrave Macmillan, 2017. Print. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-62488-4_4.
- "Improve your focus and mood with Rhodiola Rosea." Thrivous. 26 Apr. 2017. Web.
- "Improve your focus with Panax Ginseng." Thrivous. 28 Feb. 2017. Web.
- "How a Mormon Kid Recognized that He Was a Transhumanist." Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies. 30 Jan. 2017.
- "Caffeine and L-Theanine for Focused Energy." Thrivous. 23 Jan. 2017. Web.
- "Tim Ferriss' Nootropic Dietary Supplement Stack." Thrivous. 3 Jan. 2017. Web.
Thrivous - The Human Enhancement Company
"Our mission is to help you access technology with the greatest potential to improve your brain and body. In pursuit of that mission, we develop and distribute nootropics to enhance cognition and geroprotectors to support healthy aging, with open-source formulas and evidence-based dosages of natural ingredients. Our high-value products include Clarity, the daily nootropic to improve focus, memory, and mood, and to support healthy brain function. We combine sustainable business, consensus science, and emerging technology into products and services that you'll love. We're confident that you'll love them because they'll improve the way you think and feel. And that will help you work, learn, and live better."