Morphological freedom enthusiasts
People with medial uses such as extraocular implant are not considered by this categorisation.
Gender and sexuality
- Postgenderists - Seen as either transhumanist or posthumanist version of non gender-binary individuals
- Transgender and gender queer individuals
- Some furries ("Biofurry" or "Postfurry") - from fursonas through fur suits to possibly become real fur from majority biotechnological means
- Racial transformation - Rarely called as "Transethicity" or "Transrace" or sometimes called as "Transracial"
- Therianthropy/Therians - Are one of few groups in 20th century-to-currently still exist and proto-morphological freedom enthusiasts that believing they transformed "through shapeshifting" into Feral animals
- Grinders - They are people who apply the hacker ethic to improve their own bodies with do-it-yourself cybernetic devices and self-mutations. Many grinders identify with the biopunk or biohacker movement sometimes with cyberpunk as well, open source transhumanism, and technoprogressivism.
- Biohackers - aka DIY transhumanism may experiment (through ether bio-augmentions or cybernetics) on themselves to be DIY superhumans/bio-cyborgs/etc without goverment or national medical involvement.