Difference between revisions of "Natasha Vita-More"
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Natasha Vita-More was
Natasha Vita-More was [[FM-2030]] until his death/[[cryonics|cryonic suspension]] in 2000.<ref>[http://www.changesurfer.com/Acad/TranshumPolitics.htm The Politics of Transhumanism]</ref> Today she is married to [[Max More]] CEO of [[Alcor]]
Revision as of 02:33, 6 October 2016
Natasha Vita-More PhD is a professor at the University of Advanced Technology and the chair of Humanity+.
In 1992, Natasha Vita-More, under her previous name Nancie Clark, ran on the Green Party ticket for the State Senate 28 District in Los Angeles County. More here: Transhumanist politics
- Natasha Vita-More is a Fellow of the Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies (IEET)
- Featured in the docementary Inhuman: The Next & Final Phase of Man is Here
- Coalition for Radical Life Extension Steering Committee member
- Co-author of the Transhumanist Declaration
- Speaker at Human by Design