Natasha Vita-More PhD is a professor at the University of Advanced Technology and the chair of Humanity+.
In 1992, Natasha Vita-More, under her previous name Nancie Clark, ran on the Green Party ticket for the State Senate 28 District in Los Angeles County. More here: Transhumanist politics
- Natasha Vita-More is a Fellow of the Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies (IEET)
- Featured in the docementary Inhuman: The Next & Final Phase of Man is Here
- Coalition for Radical Life Extension Steering Committee member
- Co-author of the Transhumanist Declaration
- Speaker at Human by Design