Jump to navigation Jump to search
What is synthetic biology (hereafter, synbio)? According to Drew Endy over at MIT, synthetic biology is Genetic Engineering (PCR, oligonucleotides, and sequencing) plus abstraction, standardization, and automated DNA Synthesis.
- Drew Endy - Informal - Broad overview
- Drew Endy - Introduction to Bioengineering
- IGEM & Brown University
- IGEM & Brown University II
- IGEM 2007 Plotter @ Calgary
- CSF iGEM 2007 Finalist Announcement
- Amyris Biotechnologies
- Blue Heron Biotechnology, Inc.
- CODA Genomics
- DNA 2.0
- LS9, Inc.
- Sloning Biotechnology
- Synthetic Genomics, Inc.
- Syntheticbiology.org Join this mailing list (it's worth it).
- Internationally Genetically Engineered Machines Competition (Archive.org only) (see iGEM)
- The BioBricks Foundation (see Biobricks)
- List of synthetic biology projects