- I only ever spoke to Aaron Traywick once on a call with David Wood and Ilia Stambler , talking about founding the Global Healthspan Policy Institute to fight the disease of aging. I could tell he was passionate about life extension research and pushing beyond the regulatory status quo. RIP Deku-shrub (talk) 14:12, 1 May 2018 (CDT)
- Aaron was the main speaker at a London Futurists event on 23rd Sept 2017, The future of healthcare, decentralized. Aaron connected to the meeting via Skype. The event was recorded and a video released. One of the attendees watched the entire video again, after the meeting, and left a negative comment. Other comments were very enthusiastic. RIP indeed. David W. Wood (talk) 09:42, 2 May 2018 (CDT)
The article on Aaron Traywick has been approved and is now posted as a featured article on Wikipedia's front page under the section In the news. Both external links from the article direct visitors to H+Pedia.org, which may potentially lead to higher traffic. Cheers — Babelfish (talk) 04:01, 4 May 2018 (CDT)
- * Note: I'm still trying to source a free image of Aaron for the Wikipedia article.
Global Healthspan Policy Institute
@Deku-shrub: The H+Pedia article states Traywick was cofounder of the GHPI:
- In 2016 he co-founded the Global Healthspan Policy Institute to advocate investment in radical approaches towards anti-aging.
whereas one of the most recent edits to the Wikipedia article states:
- Nathan Wailes: Removed statement that he was a cofounder of the GHPI; he was an employee.
The referenced link doesn't list him as a cofounder; in fact, there's nothing available about the who behind the link either way.