- Chandler McDonald, Kim. (2015) Flat World Navigation: Collaboration and Networking in the Global Digital Economy. New York: Kogan Page. ISBN 9780749473938.
- Seedhouse, Erik. (2012) Astronauts for Hire: The Emergence of the First Commercial Astronaut Corps. New York: Springer-Verlag. ISBN 9761405207.
- Seedhouse, Erik. (2012) Medical Qualification and Training In: Astronauts For Hire. Springer Praxis Books. Springer, Boston, MA. ISBN 9781461405191.
- Seedhouse, Erik. (2012) Who trains to be a commercial astronaut? New York: Springer-Verlag. ISBN 9761405207.
Press and Awards
- RSA Awards. RSA Information Security (EU) 21 Nov 2004. “RSA Information Security presents annual award to Christopher Altman, Chairman, UNISCA” WP:ANYBIO1 *
- Guinness Book of World Records. guinnessworldrecords.com New York: Bantam Press (US) 1 Sep 2000. p. 126 “World's Most Complex Artificial Brain.” WP:ANYBIO1 *
- Angelica, Amara. Kurzweil Accelerating Intelligence Network (US) 2 Mar 2011. “Astronaut Scientists for Hire Open New Research Frontier in Space” WP:GNG *
- Chandler McDonald, Kim. Kogan Page (GB) 1 Jun 2015. Flat World Navigation: Collaboration and Networking in the Global Digital Economy WP:GNG *
- Seedhouse, Erik. Springer-Verlag, Boston (US) 10 Jul 2012. Astronauts for Hire: Emergence of the First Commercial Astronaut Corps WP:GNG *
- The Oklahoman. (US) 8 Nov 1998. p. 5, “Student gives up cycle, heads to Japan for a one-year Japanese Fulbright Fellowship” WP:GNG *
- Lundell, Allan (US) Feb 2016 Live Two-Hour Radio Interview with NASA-trained Commercial Astronaut Christopher Altman Blog Radio
- Bowden, Dijon. Souls of San Francisco (US) 25 Oct 2015. “Global Leadership Forum: Closing Speech” Feature Forum Transcript
- Chacos, Brad. Digital Trends (US) 30 Aug 2012. “NASA vs. the free market: Which is better for American space dominance?”
- Anderson, Mark. Discover Magazine (US) 9 Jan 2009. Vol. 2, Iss. 1, “Is Quantum Mechanics Controlling Your Thoughts?”
- Johnson, Luke. Steemit (US) 24 Jul 2012. “We just created the first node on ElectriCChain, the Energy Internet”
- UNISCA (NL) 22 Nov 2002. pp. 44–49, UNISCA Book of Results: Interview, First Committee Chair Report
- Hive (US) San Francisco. www.hive.org 15 Jul 2015. “Global Leadership Forum: Featured Alumni”
- Purcell, Chris (UK) Starlab Discovery Channel Special (2001). Baraka Films. Christopher Altman, Walter de Brouwer, Jack Klaff, Serguei Krasnikov, Jack Tuszynski.
- Kisfaludy, Eddie (US) Welcome to the World's First Commercial Astronaut Corps (2012). SciFly. Christopher Altman, Jason Reimuller, Jules Shiohira Ung.
- IMDb (US) Filmography: Christopher Altman. www.imdb.com. Internet Movie Database (Accessed 11 Apr 2018).
2018 ARC Future Fellow PhD Scholar in Quantum Technology, Australian Research Council. Sydney, Australia.
2018 International Research Scholar, Centre for Quantum Software and Information, University of Technology Sydney..
2018 Scientific Advisory Board, Overview Institute. Queensland, Australia.
2018 Scientific Advisory Board, Planetary Human. Queensland, Australia.
2018 Special Envoy to the United Nations and the European Union. New York, NY.
2016 Chief Scientist, SolarCoin renewable energy cryptocurrency. San Francisco, CA.
2016 Cofounder and Chief Scientist, ElectriCChain IoT swarm blockchain. San Francisco, CA.
2016 Director of the Board, Tau Zero Interstellar Spaceflight Foundation. San Francisco, CA.
2015 Ambassador Extraordinary and at Large for Peace, Human Rights, Space and Next-Generation Technologies. New York, NY.
2015 International Candidate, Director General for Science, Technology and Innovation, Queensland, Australia.
2011 Director of the Board, Chief Science Officer, NASA-trained Commercial Astronaut. Mountain View, CA & Houston, TX.
2009 Senior Research Scientist, Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems. Mauna Kea, Hawaii.
2005 Research Fellowship, Applied Physics. Kavli Institute of Nanoscience, Delft University of Technology. Delft, The Netherlands.
2003 Quantum Technologist, QuIST/Quantum Information Science and Technology Project. Tokyo, Japan.
2002 Chairman, UNISCA First Committee on Disarmament and International Security. Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
2001 Research Scientist, Quantum Technologist, Starlab. Brussels, Belgium.