Explicitly transhumanist music is small area in itself. Typically lyrics with heavy futuristic references will be combined with a range of genres from rap to folk to pop to create often highly expository media.
Areas such as are well established in their own right as are pop songs with themes of immortality and robotics, with others spanning a wide range of genres and transhumanist themes.
Immortality is a popular theme.
- Forever Young: A Love Song To Ray Kurzweil by Dorian Electra
- Liamhl - Never ending story
- Oasis - Live Forever
- Queen - Who Wants To Live Forever
- Beyond Boundaries (Outro) ft. Aubrey de Grey - Neon Future 1 - Steve Aoki
- Radical Life Extension by Charlie Kam
- Faultline Shift - life extension album by Faultline Shift
Robotic and Cyborgs
- Transhumanism IMANOU
- DEUS EX: MANKIND DIVIDED RAP Dan Bull
- The Man Machine - Kraftwerk
- The Humans Are Dead - Flight of the Conchords
- Robot Rock - Daft Punk
- Mr. Roboto- Styx
- Jonathan Coulton - All This Time (Official Video) - Automation, references Ray Kurzweil
- The Picard Song Dance
- Kraftwerk - The Man-Machine
- Miracle of Sound - The New Black Gold - a game song for Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Miracle of Sound - The Natural Heart - a game song for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
AI and computer music
It could be argued the emergence of computer music represents a merger of the creative process between man and machine.
Electronic / Synth
- When Daft Punk are not being internationally famous robot DJs, they are operating in a genre which already understands and frequently references transhumanism.
- Tommy '86 "Transhumanism" (Full Album - Official - 2016)
- Singularity - Sentient Electricity, Onyrix / Dino Olivieri (album)
- Upgrade - DAMIEN ( Watch )
- I Am the Very Model of a Singularitarian - by Charlie Kam ( Watch )
- Complex Numbers - Inevitability russian SE (Russian)
- Singularity - The Lisps
- Juice Rap News: The Singularity (ft. Ray Kurzweil & Alex Jones)
- David Bowie - David Bowie once said “I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human. I felt very puny as a human. I thought, ‘Fuck that. I want to be a superhuman.'”
- Singularity (Official Video) Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas ft. My Name is Kay
- Fear Factory - Anodized
- We Appreciate Power - Grimes ( Watch )
- DIE KRUPPS - Robo Sapien
A genre in itself, space, futurism and transhumanism often go hand in hand.