Explicitly transhumanist music is small area in itself. Typically lyrics with heavy futuristic references will be combined with a range of genres from rap to folk to pop to create often highly expository media.
Alexey Turchin was one of the first to compile a YouTube playlist of such music as a playlist for an event.
Areas such as are well established in their own right as are pop songs with themes of immortality and robotics, with others spanning a wide range of genres and transhumanist themes.
Immortality is a popular theme.
- Forever Young: A Love Song To Ray Kurzweil by Dorian Electra
- Liamhl - Never ending story
- Oasis - Live Forever
- Queen - Who Wants To Live Forever
- Beyond Boundaries (Outro) ft. Aubrey de Grey - Neon Future 1 - Steve Aoki
- Radical Life Extension by Charlie Kam
- Faultline Shift - life extension album by Faultline Shift
- Sex robots - need we say more?
- King Missile - Detachable Penis (uncensored)
- Plug in Baby - Muse
Robotic and Cyborgs
- Transhumanism IMANOU
- DEUS EX: MANKIND DIVIDED RAP Dan Bull
- The Man Machine - Kraftwerk
- The Humans Are Dead - Flight of the Conchords
- Robot Rock - Daft Punk
- Mr. Roboto- Styx
- Jonathan Coulton - All This Time (Official Video) - Automation, references Ray Kurzweil
- The Picard Song Dance
- Kraftwerk - The Man-Machine
- Miracle of Sound - The New Black Gold - a game song for Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Miracle of Sound - The Natural Heart - a game song for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
AI and computer music
It could be argued the emergence of computer music represents a merger of the creative process between man and machine.
- Daddy's Car: a song composed by Artificial Intelligence - in the style of the Beatles
- THIS is computer music: Ge Wang at TEDxStanford
- CRISPR-Cas9 ("Mr. Sandman" Parody) by A Capella Science
- Basement Jaxx - Where's Your Head At - Head transplant
- Whip it - Devo - Evolution / Devolution futurist group
Electronic / Synth
- When Daft Punk are not being internationally famous robot DJs, they are operating in a genre which already understands and frequently references transhumanism.
- Tommy '86 "Transhumanism" (Full Album - Official - 2016)
- Singularity - Sentient Electricity, Onyrix / Dino Olivieri (album)
Similarly, cyberpunk themed arrangements and inspire a great many variants of electronica.
- Upgrade - DAMIEN ( Watch )
- I Am the Very Model of a Singularitarian - by Charlie Kam ( Watch )
- Complex Numbers - Inevitability russian SE (Russian)
- Singularity - The Lisps
- Juice Rap News: The Singularity (ft. Ray Kurzweil & Alex Jones)
- David Bowie - David Bowie once said “I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human. I felt very puny as a human. I thought, ‘Fuck that. I want to be a superhuman.'”
- Singularity (Official Video) Steve Aoki & Angger Dimas ft. My Name is Kay
- Fear Factory - Anodized
- We Appreciate Power - Grimes ( Watch )
- DIE KRUPPS - Robo Sapien
- Zager And Evans - In The Year 2525 ( Watch )
- Complex Numbers - We, 22nd Century. Electronic opera
- Coldplay - Talk
- Прекрасное далёко - Glorious Future, English/Russian subtitles
A genre in itself, space, futurism and transhumanism often go hand in hand.
- Daft Punk - Intersteller 5555
- David Bowie transcended genres
- The Constellation of Gagarin, English subtitles
- Miljoonasade - Lapsuuden sankarille, a Finnish song about Yuri Gagarin