Brent Logan Reitze
Brent Logan Reitze is an American techno-progressive Singularitarian and transhumanist writer and consultant with an ongoing focus on technological advances, particularly man-machine interfaces and transhumanist branding.
His company, Praeministra Technica, manages several transhumanist organizations' websites, such as Humanity+ where he personally serves officially as their Website Manager.
Brent Reitze served nine years in the U.S. Army as an Information Technology Specialist, achieving the rank of Staff Sergeant, serving Operation Enduring Freedom in Africa, and completing his bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management from the University of Maryland University College before being honorably discharged. He is now a disabled veteran using his Post-9/11 GI Bill to pursue a master’s degree in Cyber-Technology. He lives with his wife and children in Bowie, Maryland.
As a transhumanist technologist he aims to inform and guide others to discovering a simple truth: To use technology to overcome our weaknesses is what it means to be human. He looks for ways to help others find the right technology they need to lead more enriched lives and ultimately to transition our society through a positive technological singularity to life among the stars.
- Online Manager & Outreach Coordinator for Humanity+, Inc., a non-profit educational organization
- Director of Publication for the Transhumanist Party
- Advisory board member for the Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies (IEET) and the Lifeboat Foundation
- Additionally a member of the World Future Society, the Public Sector Foresight Network, and the Forsight Institute
- Also a citizen of Asgardia, the space nation