Cryonics has its share of celebrity supporters and other high-profile cases. The following list mostly excludes people primarily known as futurists.
Disney's frozen is only titled like that so when you Google "Disney frozen" the movie comes up instead of conspiracy theories
Disneyonice.com is also not evidence.
- Paris Hilton and her pets were reportedly signed up with the Cryonics Institute since 2007 However according to Maria Konovalenko this appears to be a media hoax. She may have been influenced by her magician partner Curtis Eugene Lovell II
- Gore Vidal (died 2012) - author, was a supporter but it's unclear if he was ever suspended.
- Muhammed Ali (died 2016) - Boxer and activist. Visited a facility in 1992. Unclear whether he was suspended after his death.
- Lucy Liu - actress, once quoted as saying "When I die, I wish to be cryogenically frozen in Nan Kempner's closet". Not to be confused with her Futurama appearance in 'I Dated a Robot'
- Dick Clair (died 1988) - Actor - Died amidst legal dramas
- Ted Williams (died 2002) - Baseball player, suspended at Alcor in 2002
- Arthur C Clarke - science fiction author and cryonics supporter. However he was buried rather than vitrified in 2008.
- Kim Suozzi (died 2013) - Young American woman who had a high media profile and kept a video diary around her terminal illness and crowd funded suspension at Alcor
- JS (died 2016) - 14 year old British girl who won a right to be cryopreserved against the wishes of one parent, sparking calls for a stronger regulatory framework
- Larry Flynt - Publisher and pornographer - Enrolled with Alcor since 1986. Referenced in an episode of Castle in this context
- Peter Thiel - Silicon Valley venture capitalist signed up for many years
- Simon Cowell - British TV presenter, since 2009
- Britney Spears - Singer, revealed in 2010
- Seth MacFarlane - Family guy writer and voice actor supported some time before 2011
- Larry King - TV and Radio host, emerged 2011
- Disney on Ice: Walt's Frosty Afterlife?
- What conspiracy theory do you 100% buy into and why?