A driverless car is a vehicle that is capable of sensing its environment and navigating without human input.
- Shrinking the sensors and electronics for self driving cars - Next Big Future (January 2013)
- Mass adoption of self-driving cars could save 20,000 Americans a year Fox News - (October 2013)
- Self-driving cars: from 2020 you will become a permanent backseat driver - The Guardian (September 2015)
- Tesla Autopilot Uber Crash - Fortune (October 2015)
- California ruling means selfdriving cars will still need a driver - Financial Review (January 2016)
- Will Pedestrians Be Able to Tell What a Driverless Car Is About to Do? - The Atlantic (August 2016)