Gennady Stolyarov II is an American libertarian and transhumanist writer and the chairman of the Transhumanist Party in the United States.  One of his publications includes the children's book Death is Wrong, illustrated by his wife Wendy.
Stolyarov has written for the IEET, Wave Chronicle and many other futurist and libertarian publications. He regularly produces YouTube videos discussing life extension. He publishes most of his writing at the website The Rational Argumentator. He is the chief executive and cofounder of the Nevada Transhumanist Party, and took over leadership of the US Transhumanist Party in October 2016. 
In February 2014, Stolyarov started a crowdfunding campaign to raise money to give his children's book, Death is Wrong, to 1000 children. In the book, he argues that death is an enemy and encourages readers to help overcome it using technology. Joelle Renstrom, writing for Future Tense, criticized the book by calling it "creepy" and saying, "Kids could grow up not just afraid of death, but also afraid of failing to fix it." Meghan Neal of Motherboard also called the book "creepy" but noted, "Wacky as this still all sounds, he may have a point." B. J. Murphy of the Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies called Death is Wrong a "wonderful children's book" and wrote, "This is the book I wish I'd have read as a young child." Zoltan Istvan, in his transhumanist column for Psychology Today, agreed with Murphy, adding, "I thought the book was fun to read and important in what it tries to accomplish." According to the book campaign's Indiegogo page, the goal of $5000 was exceeded by late April 2014.
Under Stolyarov's tenureship as chairman of the United States Transhumanist Party it has grown to about 1,100 members as of October 2018. There is no monetary cost to being a member of the United States Transhumanist Party, according to the U.S. Transhumanist Party website. He is also registered as the Chief Executive of the Nevada Transhumanist Party. In 2018, Stolyarov began a campaign to run for a seat on the board of trustees for the Indian Hills General Improvement District, located in Carson City and Douglas County, Nevada. In September 2018, Stolyarov was a speaker at the 2018 RAAD Festival.
Speech at the 2018 RAAD Fest
- Eliminating Death, a series of longevist videos by Stolyarov
- Life as the Origin and Basis of Morality, a philosophical video series by Stolyarov
- Stolyarov's Wager
- rationalargumentator.com - Personal publication site
- YouTube Channel
- GStolyarovII on Twitter
- Gennady Stolyarov II on Wikipedia
- "Leadership". Transhumanist Party. Retrieved 31 December 2016. "Gennady Stolyarov II (G. Stolyarov II) became the second Chairman in the history of the Transhumanist Party in November 2016."
- Forthcoming Transitional Period of the Transhumanist Party
- Objectivist Statement of Resolves, The Liberal Institute, June 2012
- A Children's Book Ponders Death, Psychology Today
- Help Teach 1000 Kids That Death is Wrong, website=Indiegogo
- Talk at RAAD: The U.S. Transhumanist Party: Four Years of Advocating for the Future - Gennady Stolyarov II
- http://transhumanist-party.org/faq/#Q_IsThereCost Frequently Asked Questions. 2018. United States Transhumanist Party Website. Accessed October 31, 2018. "Is there a cost to becoming a member of the U.S. Transhumanist Party? No, there is absolutely no cost that you would need to pay. Membership is free and always will be. We do, however, appreciate it whenever our members volunteer their time and use their own resources to organize events and projects for the U.S. Transhumanist Party."
- Ep. 28 - The State of Transhumanist Politics with Gennady Stolyarov II