Gennady Stolyarov II is an American libertarian and transhumanist writer and the chairman of the Transhumanist Party in the United States. In 2013 he authored the children's book Death is Wrong, which endeavors to educate young readers and others interested in longevity regarding the feasibility and desirability of achieving indefinite life extension within current readers' lifetimes.
Stolyarov has written for the IEET, Wave Chronicle and many other futurist and libertarian publications. He regularly produces YouTube videos discussing life extension and transhumanist philosophy and politics. He publishes most of his writing at the website The Rational Argumentator. He is the chief executive and co-founder of the Nevada Transhumanist Party, and took over leadership of the U.S. Transhumanist Party in November 2016. 
Gennady Stolyarov II (Russian: Геннадий Константинович Столяров II) was born in 1987 in Minsk, Byelorussian SSR, which became the capital of newly independent Belarus in 1991. He lived in Minsk at a young age. His paternal grandfather, Gennady Stolyarov (Russian: Геннадий Константинович Столяров), led the development of some of the first computers in the Soviet Union during the late 1950s and 1960s.
After migrating to the United States and becoming an American citizen, Gennady Stolyarov II attended Hillsdale College with a triple major in economics, German, and mathematics. Economist Robert P. Murphy called Stolyarov his "best student at Hillsdale College".
Stolyarov is an actuary as well as a writer. His book Practice Problems for Advanced Topics in General Insurance was published annually by ACTEX Learning beginning in 2015 and had its Sixth Edition released in 2021.
In February 2014, Stolyarov started a crowdfunding campaign to raise money to give his children's book, Death is Wrong, to 1000 children. In the book, he argues that death is an enemy and encourages readers to help overcome it using technology. Rebecca Hiscott of Mashable wrote an extensive profile of Death is Wrong and noted that the book’s “final message is a call to action: Dying is wrong, children, but through scientific progress you can make it right.” She also highlighted “Stolyarov's fear: If children are not taught that death can be overcome, they will never strive to overcome it.” Leanne Butkovic of Fast Company wrote of Death is Wrong that "The language is just saccharine enough for children to dig into, but the portentous themes will strike deep, philosophical chords in adults. The overall message is positive: The way technology is headed, we should be able to continue discovering and doing the things we love indefinitely." Joelle Renstrom, writing for Slate's Future Tense, criticized the book by calling it "creepy" and saying, "Kids could grow up not just afraid of death, but also afraid of failing to fix it." Meghan Neal of Motherboard also called the book "creepy" but noted, "Wacky as this still all sounds, he may have a point." B. J. Murphy of the Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies called Death is Wrong a "wonderful children's book" and wrote, "This is the book I wish I'd have read as a young child." Zoltan Istvan, in his transhumanist column for Psychology Today, agreed with Murphy, adding, "I thought the book was fun to read and important in what it tries to accomplish." According to the book campaign's Indiegogo page, the goal of $5000 was exceeded by late April 2014.
Under Stolyarov's tenure as Chairman of the United States Transhumanist Party, it has grown to about 1,100 members as of October 2018  and 1,800 members as of September 2019. There is no monetary cost to being a member of the United States Transhumanist Party, according to the U.S. Transhumanist Party website. He is also registered as the Chief Executive of the Nevada Transhumanist Party. In 2018, Stolyarov began a campaign to run for a seat on the Board of Trustees for the Indian Hills General Improvement District (IHGID), located in Carson City and Douglas County, Nevada. Stolyarov did not win a seat on the IHGID Board but received 520 votes out of 2,024 residents who cast their ballots, meaning that 25.7% of the voters cast affirmative ballots in his favor.
On March 31, 2018, Nikola Danaylov of the Singularity.FM program interviewed Stolyarov for nearly three hours, which broke the record for the length of Danaylov’s conversations. The interview covered the efforts and aspirations of the U.S. Transhumanist Party, and also delved into such subjects as the definition of transhumanism, intelligence and morality, the technological Singularity or Singularities, and health and fitness. 
On September 13, 2018, Stolyarov presented virtually to the Vanguard Scientific Instruments in Management 2018 (VSIM:18) Conference in Ravda, Bulgaria, on the subject of “How Transhumanism Can Transcend Socialism, Libertarianism, and All Other Conventional Ideologies” – which described the key strengths and weaknesses of libertarianism, socialism, conservatism, and left-liberalism, the common failings of these and all other conventional ideologies, and why transhumanism offers a principled, integrated, dynamic approach for a new era of history, which can overcome all of these failings.
In September 2018, Stolyarov was a speaker at the 2018 RAAD Festival.. Stolyarov returned to the RAAD Festival in October 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he delivered an overview of the U.S. Transhumanist Party 2019 Electronic Primary and introduced Johannon Ben Zion, the winning candidate of that primary election and the U.S. Transhumanist Party's 2020 nominee for President of the United States.
In July 2019 Stolyarov's 60-page essay, “The United States Transhumanist Party and the Politics of Abundance”, was published as Chapter 5 of The Transhumanism Handbook, a major compilation of transhumanist thought edited by Newton Lee. In this essay, Stolyarov offers a detailed explanation of the premises behind transhumanist politics and what the U.S. Transhumanist Party stands for, in a narrative that is current through year-end 2018. Subsequently, on August 24, 2019, in Burbank, California, Stolyarov spoke to update the audience on recent U.S. Transhumanist Party activities in 2019.
Molly Fosco of OZY Media interviewed Stolyarov for the March 25, 2019, Episode 4 of the Future of Health podcast, where Stolyarov’s thoughts were cited regarding the future of radical life extension, the technologies involved in it, the philosophy of transhumanism, and how humans who apply various commonplace technologies can already be considered transhuman. In the podcast Stolyarov is quoted as stating that “Radical life extension will be a combination of nanotechnology, robotics, AI and repairing the body at the cellular level” and “Nothing is beyond the reach of human reason in terms of improving our state of life, including the radical extension of human life.” Stolyarov further expressed his thoughts about types of future enhancements: "I think the future is one of integration between biological and mechanical or electronic augmentations. The key is to preserve a certain continuity of bodily processes. Whatever part you get, it needs to integrate seamlessly into your existing organism."
Interview with Nikola Danaylov of Singularity.FM - March 31, 2018
How Transhumanism Can Transcend Socialism, Libertarianism, and All Other Conventional Ideologies - September 13, 2018
Speech at the 2018 RAAD Fest
Progress in the Politics of Abundance - August 24, 2019
- Eliminating Death, a series of longevist videos by Stolyarov
- Life as the Origin and Basis of Morality, a philosophical video series by Stolyarov
- Stolyarov's Wager
- rationalargumentator.com - Personal publication site
- YouTube Channel
- GStolyarovII on Twitter
- Gennady Stolyarov II on Wikipedia
- "Leadership". Transhumanist Party. Retrieved 31 December 2016. "Gennady Stolyarov II (G. Stolyarov II) became the second Chairman in the history of the Transhumanist Party in November 2016."
-  The Rational Argumentator. "Death is Wrong". Retrieved 8 November 2019. "The answer is that no, death is not necessary, inevitable, or good. In fact, death is wrong. Death is the enemy of us all, to be fought with medicine, science, and technology. This book introduces you to the greatest, most challenging, most revolutionary movement to radically extend human lifespans so that you might not have to die at all."
- "IEET Articles Archive for the Pre-2021 Site". Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies. Retrieved October 20, 2021.
- G. Stolyarov II - The Wave Chronicle
- Articles by Gennady Stolyarov II on Le Quebecois Libre. Retrieved October 20, 2021.
- "Gennady Stolyarov II". Mises Institute. Retrieved October 20, 2021. "Gennady Stolyarov II is an actuary ... Mr. Stolyarov is the author of numerous free study guides ..."
- G. Stolyarov II - YouTube Channel. Retrieved October 20, 2021.
- The Rational Argumentator. Retrieved October 20, 2021.
- Stolyarov II, Gennady (June 18, 2018). "Nevada Transhumanist Party: Notice of Continued Existence Pursuant to NRS 293.171" (PDF). Nevada Secretary of State. Retrieved October 20, 2021.
- Forthcoming Transitional Period of the Transhumanist Party
- Stolyarov II, Gennady (November 25, 2013). Death is Wrong (PDF). Rational Argumentator Press. ISBN 978-0615932040. "When I was four and living in the city of Minsk..."
- Stolyarov II, Gennady (October 26, 2017). "March of 84, Op. 85". The Rational Argumentator. Retrieved October 20, 2021. "In the 1950s and 1960s, Gennady Stolyarov I led the development of some of the first computers in the Soviet Union and was granted the IEEE Computer Pioneer Award in the year 2000 for his achievements – 'For pioneering development in ‘Minsk’ series computers’ software, of the information systems’ software and applications and for data processing and database management systems concepts dissemination and promotion'."
- Borden, Karl (November 9, 2008). "FEE Announces 2018 Eugene S. Thorpe Award Winner: Gennady Stolyarov II". The Foundation for Economic Education. Retrieved October 20, 2021. "Mr. Stolyarov is a senior at Hillsdale College; a triple major in economics, mathematics, and German; and an immigrant to (and now citizen of) the United States from Belarus.
- Murphy, Robert P. (July 9, 2010). "The Effects of the Economic Crisis on Young People [Editor's Note]". Free Advice. Retrieved October 20, 2021.
- "In Pursuit of SOA General Insurance FSA". Society of Actuaries. Archived from the original on August 12, 2018. Retrieved October 20, 2021.
- Stolyarov II, Gennady (Spring 2021). "Practice Problems for Advanced Topics in General Insurance - ACTEX Study Guide by G. Stolyarov II". The Rational Argumentator. Retrieved October 20, 2021.
- "ACTEX Practice Problems for Advanced Topics in General Insurance | Spring 2021" ISBN: 978-1-64756-237-3, ISBN: 978-1-64756-235-9, ISBN: 978-1-64756-236-6.
- Objectivist Statement of Resolves, The Liberal Institute, June 2012
- "Ayn Rand Fan Club Episode 15: Transhumanist Gennady Stolyarov II and the Quest for Scientific Immortality". October 9, 2021. Ayn Rand Fan Club. Retrieved October 21, 2021.
- Stolyarov II, Gennady. "Free Tools for Rational Education". The Rational Argumentator. Retrieved October 20, 2021.
- Hiscott, Rebecca (March 14, 2014). “Children's Book Teaches Kids 'Death Is Wrong'”. Mashable. Retrieved October 20, 2021.
- Butkovic, Leanne (February 24, 2014). "How Young is Too Young to Learn About the Singularity?" Fast Company. Retrieved October 22, 2021.
- Renstrom, Joelle (March 2014). "The Most Terrifying Kids' Book". Slate. Retrieved August 25, 2014. Death is Wrong, Says Creepy Kids' Book [webpage title] ... "The book encourages kids to help eradicate death with technology. ... In late February, Stolyarov and the Movement for Indefinite Life Extension started an Indiegogo campaign to raise $5,000 to distribute 1,000 free copies to kids."
- Murphy, B.J. (December 7, 2013). "Short Review of New Children's Book, Death is Wrong". The Proactionary Transhumanist. Retrieved October 22, 2021.
- A Children's Book Ponders Death, Psychology Today
- Help Teach 1000 Kids That Death is Wrong, website=Indiegogo
- Talk at RAAD: The U.S. Transhumanist Party: Four Years of Advocating for the Future - Gennady Stolyarov II
- Announcement on the U.S. Transhumanist Party Facebook Page. 21 September 2019. "Membership in the U.S. Transhumanist Party reached 1800 today. "
- http://transhumanist-party.org/faq/#Q_IsThereCost Frequently Asked Questions. 2018. United States Transhumanist Party Website. Accessed October 31, 2018. "Is there a cost to becoming a member of the U.S. Transhumanist Party? No, there is absolutely no cost that you would need to pay. Membership is free and always will be. We do, however, appreciate it whenever our members volunteer their time and use their own resources to organize events and projects for the U.S. Transhumanist Party."
- Ep. 28 - The State of Transhumanist Politics with Gennady Stolyarov II
- U.S. Transhumanist Party Chairman's Second Anniversary Message. 18 November 2018. "I ultimately obtained 520 votes out of 2,024 residents who cast their ballots. While I did not win a seat on the Board, 25.7% – more than a quarter – of the voters cast affirmative ballots in my favor."
- https://transhumanist-party.org/2018/04/06/stolyarov-singularity-interview/ Stolyarov II, Gennady, and Danaylov, Nikola. (31 March 2018) “U.S. Transhumanist Chairman Gennady Stolyarov II Interviewed by Nikola Danaylov of Singularity.FM”.
- https://transhumanist-party.org/2018/09/16/transhumanism-transcend-ideologies/ Stolyarov II, Gennady.(13 September 2018) “How Transhumanism Can Transcend Socialism, Libertarianism, and All Other Conventional Ideologies”.
- Gennady Stolyarov II and Johannon Ben Zion at RAAD Fest 2019 - U.S. Transhumanist Primary Results
- https://transhumanist-party.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Stolyarov_USTP_Politics_of_Abundance.pdf Stolyarov II, Gennady. (15 July 2019) “The United States Transhumanist Party and the Politics of Abundance”.
- https://transhumanist-party.org/2019/09/01/progress-politics-of-abundance/ Progress in the Politics of Abundance - Presentation by Gennady Stolyarov II
- Fosco, Molly, and Watson, Carlos (March 25, 2019). "Fancy a Good Death? Tune Into OZY's New Podcast". OZY Media. Retrieved October 22, 2021. "'Radical life extension will be a combination of nanotechnology, robotics, AI and repairing the body at the cellular level,' says Gennady Stolyarov, chairman of the U.S. Transhumanist Party. Stolyarov and his party suggest that even a few billion dollars from private donations, investments or government grants could dramatically accelerate progress in the life-extension field." [...] "Nothing is beyond the reach of human reason in terms of improving our state of life, including the radical extension of human life." (Statement by Gennady Stolyarov II) [...] “Gennady Stolyarov and many other members of the group believe that many of us are already transhuman by virtue of wearing glasses or having fillings in our teeth.” [...] “I think the future is one of integration between biological and mechanical or electronic augmentations. The key is to preserve a certain continuity of bodily processes. Whatever part you get, it needs to integrate seamlessly into your existing organism.” (Statement by Gennady Stolyarov II)