Human Cloning Foundation
Headed by Randolfe H. Wicker, who also operated the Clone Rights United Front, its operations were primarily based around the humancloning.org website which operated from February 23, 1998 until September 2019, and The Cloner mailing list operated from it.
- Human Cloning: In Theory, It Can Be Done Now, 60 Minutes, March 13, 2001.
- Human Cloning Foundation on GuideStar
- Advocates, The Human Cloning Foundation.
- humancloning.org on the Internet Archive
- Who's afraid of Human Cloning?, Rael's Comments, July 28, 2016
- Yes to Human Cloning: Eternal Life Thanks to Science, Rael, 2001