With growing popularity stemming from 231,031 YouTube channel subscribers, a Patreon channel, Reddit AMA (Ask me Anything), and his own sub-Reddit, Arthur covers a wide range of futurist and science fiction ideas including cyborgs, androids and artificial intelligence, the Fermi paradox and interstellar warfare, Dyson spheres and megascale engineering, quantum teleportation and faster-than-light travel—typically exploring hypothetical scenarios extending to the distant future.
A selection of contemporary transhumanist topics includes:
- Anthropic Principle and Super Intelligence
- Bioforming and Gene Tailoring
- Consciousness and Identity
- Digital Death
- Hive Minds
- Life Extension
- Mind Augmentation
- Machine Rebellion
- SENS Research Foundation Awareness
- Simulation Hypothesis - Simulation hypothesis
- Technological Singularity
- Uplifting Animals and Aliens
- Uplifting: Animals and Aliens Part II, with John Michael Godier
- Transhumanism and Immortality
- Futurist Isaac Arthur predicts robots will replace white collar, not blue collar, jobs first
- Subscribers: 231,031. Official YouTube Channel. Featured Science and Futurism with Isaac Arthur. Accessed 05 April 2818.
- Hive Minds: Science and Futurism with Isaac Arthur. YouTube. Retreived 04 April 2018.