Logan Thrasher Collins
Logan is a founder and admin for the Facebook group Technical Transhumanism (852 members as of October 19, 2018). On September 28th, 2018 he created the Facebook group, Neural circuits: computational, molecular, and anatomical approaches (264 members as of October 19, 2018). He was an attendee at the 2017 and 2018 Princeton Envision Conference.
Rational Romanticism - April 2018
"At the inaugural Da Vinci Speaker's Series event, Logan Thrasher Collins makes the case that there is a tremendous amount of fertile ground at the interface between aesthetics and science. Though science is meant to be an unbiased and dispassionate enterprise, the ways in which grand scientific undertakings are conceived, justified, pursued, and communicated are often mytho-poetic in nature -- note that many of the great rockets are named for Greek and Roman gods."
- Collins, Logan T. The case for emulating insect brains using anatomical "wiring diagrams" equipped with biophysical models of neuronal activity (arXiv:1812.09362) (2018)
- Logan T. Collins, Peter B. Otoupal, Jocelyn K. Campos, Colleen M. Courtney, and Anushree Chatterjee. Design of a De Novo Aggregating Antimicrobial Peptide and a Bacterial Conjugation-Based Delivery System. Biochemistry, (2018)
- LoganTCollins on Twitter
- Home Page
- Notes on neural mass models
- LinkedIn profile
- reddit u/LoganThrasherCollins
- https://youtu.be/8iliSGuqXdE Logan Collins