Pending Convention Agenda 2017 (TNC)
This is a Transhuman National Committee document – not an encyclopaedia article. Please do not edit it without special permission.
Proposed 2017 Convention Agenda
All registered TNC members are able to vote in which all agenda items will be voted on in a streaming to be sent live to all those registered for the convention on Sun, March 12, 2017 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM MDT
and can be registered at:
the TNC member attendee's will be emailed a voting form 15 minutes prior to the voting.
Starting at 4:30
Agenda Items Include:
- Welcome, Introductions and state of the TNC by the TNC Chair
- Assigned talks and lobby presentations. Please contact the TNC Chair for requests to speak.
- 15 min break
- voting for EC Nominations
- Voting for Rule and Regulation Changes
- Voting on Nominations for Board
- Closing Remarks
Proposed Rule and Regulation Changes:
Motion 1: Shall we adopt the following change to the Charter Article 3 section 2 item C be changed to be worded as: "(c) at least one person shall be of the opposite sex of the majority of board members if possible."
Proposed TNC Platform Planks:
Proposed Executive Committee Members up for vote:
- TNC Chair - David J Kelley - https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidjameskelley/
- Vice Chair - Mark Waser - https://www.linkedin.com/in/markwaser/
- Technology Chair (CTO) - Peter Morgan - https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-morgan-8b7ba2/
- Social Media Chair: B.J. Murphy - http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET/bio/bjmurphy/
- Compliance Chair - ?
- Partnership Outreach - Adair Daniels
- Financial Chair - ?
- Board Secretary - David Othus
Please submit motions to the Chairperson for consideration on the agenda.