SENS Research Foundation
The SENS Research Foundation (often shortened to SENS) is a UK and US research foundation exploring life extension and anti ageing technologies.
SENS itself stands for strategies for engineered negligible senescence.
- OncoSENS, a project to 'Control ALT Delete Cancer' funded through the Lifespan.io platform.
- MitoSENS a project to research mitigations mitochondrial mutations
- Project 21, a project to encourage human clinical trials into ageing research
- Facebook group
- SENS Research Foundation on Wikipedia
- Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence on Wikipedia
- /r/sens on Reddit
- senstweet on Twitter