See Uplifting for augmenting animal intelligence
Uplift is a business consulting service startup focused on digital transformation as well is an instance of an mASI (Mediated Artificial Superintelligence) software system created by the AGI Laboratory. From the Uplift web site:
"Uplift is about exactly what it says: Uplifting humanity through the digital transformation of the corporation. From complete automation to using technology to outpace your competition—all while caring for the planet and optimizing resources. Uplift is the apotheosis of the corporation to a higher, more awakened state.
This digital transformation includes uplifting humanity through collective intelligence systems that can increase profits, save jobs, help the environment. All while lowering the amount of work per individual, raising salaries and outpacing traditional firms."
Related Scientific Research
- Preliminary Results and Analysis Independent Core Observer Model (ICOM) Cognitive Architecture in a Mediated Artificial Super Intelligence (mASI) System BICA 2019 Public draft
- Preliminary Mediated Artificial Superintelligence Study, Experimental Framework, and Definitions for an Independent Core Observer Model Cognitive Architecture Public draft
- Independent Core Observer Model Research Program Assumption Codex; DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.2.23439.23208;
- Independent Core Observer Model (ICOM) Theory of Consciousness as Implemented in the ICOM Cognitive Architecture and the Associated Consciousness Measures - Published Volume Published (PDF)
- The Independent Core Observer Model Theory of Consciousness and the Mathematical model for Subjective Experience Conference/Review Board: ICIST 2018 – International Conference on Information Science and Technology – China – April 20-22nd. (IEEE conference) draft
- Human-like Emotional Responses in a Simplified Independent Core Observer Model System
- Book - The Intelligence Value Argument and Effects on Regulating Autonomous Artificial Intelligence (Book Title “Transhumanist Handbook”) Related Chapter Preview
IVA paper based on the chapter