Fresco advocates a 'resource based economy', whereby he advocates for a central index of global resources to be optimally distributed by AI algorithms.
On the ground, the project's main activity is their utopian city in development in Venus Florida.
- The 100-Year-Old Man Who Lives in the Future
- Tomorrow's cities: How the Venus Project is redesigning the future
- Facebook Group
- Discord chat
- The Venus Project on RationalWiki
- Jacque Fresco : Apply the Methods of Science to the Social System! on Singularity 1 on 1
- /r/thevenusproject on Reddit
- The Venus Project on Wikipedia
- frescotweets on Twitter
- thevenusproject on Twitter
- The Problem with “Zeitgeist”
- The Venus Project: One World, No Government. Could It Work?
- Critique of a “Resource Based Economy”, The Venus Project, and The Zeitgeist Movement from the perspective of a Libertarian Municipalist who is for Post Scarcity Economics by Hagbard Celine33
- Resource Based Economy vs. Libertarianism
- How is the Venus Project resource-based economy different than communism?
- The Venus Project and The Zeitgeist Movement splitting up
- Who Knew The Zeitgeist Movement/Venus Project Imploded A Few Months Ago?