Many video games have predicted future trends accurately
H+Pedia provides summaries of video games that incorporate transhumanist themes in significant ways.
These games will often provide enjoyable or provocative playing experiences for people interested in transhumanist ideas.
- Call of Duty https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Black_Ops_III
- Civilization: Beyond Earth https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilization:_Beyond_Earth
- Crysis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crysis_%28series%29
- Cyberpunk 2077 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberpunk_2077
- EYE: Divine Cybermancy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.Y.E.:_Divine_Cybermancy
- Fallout 4 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_4
- Fracture https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fracture_%28video_game%29
- Halo https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_(series)
- Prototype https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prototype_%28video_game%29
- Remember Me https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remember_Me_(video_game)
- SOMA https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soma_%28video_game%29
- Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_Meier%27s_Alpha_Centauri
- Stellaris https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellaris_(video_game)