Warhammer 40.000 is a Science fantasy Tabletop Game sets in 41st-millennium C.E.
In the grimdarkness of the far future, there's a never-ending war for humanity's Survival where most of humanity belongs to a fascist galactic empire named the Imperium of Man. in this world, even Mechanical Technologies are considered unscientific by human minds there.
- Although Imperium of Man bans Strong AI from their arsenals (making it unusually Luddite for a galactic if not outright Type 3 Civilization), they uses lots of Supersoldiers and Cyborgs despite being religious zealots that hate all nonhumans
- Adeptus Mechanicus are sarcophobic cyborgs
- Eldar make their Polytheistic Gods AI (that uses hyperdimensional computronium)
- Orks have Steampunk bionics
- Necrons have 4-dimensional Nanotechnology
- Tau uses selective Breeding that make caste of their people 'more genetically incompatible with each other' than even Lions with Tigers or Horses with Donkeys